CanHealth provides high-level consulting services, working with universities and other schools that specialize in the health professions to improve the quality of education when requested and is tailored to meet their needs.
During the consultation process CanHealth will:
- Investigate and provide an organizational gap analysis to identify healthcare and education challenges and provide solutions.
- Provide support to fill the gap in the health workforce of subscriber organizations.
- Provide help to improve overall standards of healthcare delivery.
- Assist subscribers to reach a North American standard of health education.
CanHealth also provides the following support to subscriber countries on all levels in the form of:
- Train the trainer services
- Administrative Support
- IT services and physical infrastructure analysis where it is required
- Research and quality control
Click here if you are interested in subscribing to CanHealth International.