CanHealth International Partnership Structure / Model
CanHealth has devised a simple business model that assures access to all nations.
The mandate of CanHealth International, is to bring online, standardized inter-professional health education to all nations with state of the art technology.
CanHealth International is aiming to build a strong network for educators and researchers around the globe. This will be achieved by a simple partnerhip model. In this partnership model, a flat partnership fee of $25,000 will be required to maintain a sustainable network. This partnership fee will be waived for all countries whose annual GNI is less than $4000. Partners will have unconditional, unrestricted access to the CanHealth system.
The products of CanHealth include an electronic platform for education and research, an electronic library (consisting of over 1000 educational units) and specific programs for inter-professional health education and services to support and enhance health education and improve quality of healthcare delivery to an acceptable level of international standard. The initial products, that include the electronic curriculum library and electronic platform for education and research that serves as enabling technology (estimated worth=$10 million dollars), are donated by the UBC/VCHA. At this time, we are seeking for partners with whom we can:
- Share products, technology and services for unlimited and unconditional use in their institution
- Modify and adapt the products to partners needs
- Build more products and form a worldwide knowledge sharing network
- Provide the knowledge network free of charge to Developing Nations and all who are in need
- Provide worldwide collaborative network for educational research
- Have an impact on improvement of quality of healthcare delivery not only in partner organizations but also for the developing nations